Dominican University of California is seeking a dynamic individual for an MBA Recruiter position. As part of an established graduate and adult admissions recruitment team, this position will work to recruit, evaluate, and admit graduate students to the MBA program.
· Responsible for meeting stated enrollment goals from inquiry to admittance and enrollment for the MBA program.
· Represent the University in all matters related to the recruitment of MBA students.
· Provide complete service to assigned MBA students – gather application materials, interview students, conduct regular telephone contact.
· Interview prospective students and provide recommendations to MBA admissions committee.
· Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with faculty and dean.
· Participate in work related training and seminars in order to enhance professional development.
· Provide excellent customer service with prospective students, staff, and faculty through email, phone, and in-person interactions.
· Meet regularly with supervisor and team members to ensure clear communication within the office.
· Collect and evaluate research data in order to make results driven decisions.
· Develop, implement and maintain communication plan with business and community contacts and collaborate with program directors, marketing staff and career services.
·MBA or other graduate business degree (required)
·Prior MBA recruitment experience (required)
·Direct sales, Marketing or related experience (desirable)
·Experience developing and implementing business outreach programs
·Demonstrated experience developing and delivering persuasive presentations
·Strong time management and organization skills with high attention to detail
·Experience in international student admissions (preferred)
·Ability to work evenings and weekends as assigned (required)
·Domestic and occasional international travel (required)
·Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
·Proficient with all Microsoft Office Suite
·Current drivers license and satisfactory driving record required and must be maintained
·Extensive walking and lifting may be required
Additional Position Information
· Priority will be given to applications submitted by July 30, 2014; however additional applications may be considered until the position is filled
· Must be willing to consent to a background check
Dominican University of California is an independent, international, learner-centered university of Catholic heritage, offering both undergraduate and graduate programs. Dominican has a
1:11 teacher-to-student ratio, an average class size of 15, with a small-town feeling in a park- like campus. We blend interdisciplinary core courses, real-world studies, and small classes with close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
· Click the hyperlink below or cut/paste it into your browser and scroll to the bottom of the posting. Click the option, "Submit your resume/CV to this job"
· Click upload Resume/CV button
· A Cover Letter is required
· For further questions on the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
· Link: https://dominicanuniversity.hua.hrsmartpe.com/hrsmart/ats/Posting/view/301